Welcome to GGWAdvice

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers
asked Sep 17, 2021 in where to go by freeamfva (11,800 points)  
0 votes
0 answers
asked Apr 12 in hair by freeamfva (11,800 points)  
0 votes
0 answers
0 votes
0 answers
Welcome to GGWAdvice, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Don't forget out main site Gay Guide World, the leading interactive international directory of all things gay. Also our great LGTBI network, free without ads, GGW Network

Share this question

WOW TBC CLASSIC: Zul'Aman Fun Ranking

0 votes

The TBC Classic Zu'Aman raid has been open for a while. Therefore, We can see some interesting data from the records uploaded by WCL, and I will share it with you today.To get more news about Buy WoW 10.0 Gold, you can visit lootwowgold.com official website.

The first is the DPS ranking; we can see that Arcane Mage has reached the top, the second is the Warlock, and the next is the Hunter. Zu'Aman is a 10-player book. Generally speaking, the buffs of the physics profession are not complete, so there is no way to exert his strength in melee combat, and it is normal for the law system to perform well.

Total speed: the fastest 28 minutes

The dungeon of Zu'Aman has a short process and few mobs, which takes a lot less time than Karazhan. From the data collected from the WCL so far, the fastest game is the library in the memory of the national server guild, and the whole process takes 28 minutes and 24 seconds. A car in half an hour, which is a fantastic speed!

Occupational composition: no defense warrior

Judging from the occupational composition of the top 50 in Zul'Aman, the anti-riding in tanks accounts for the vast majority, reaching 75%! The remaining 25% are bear Tank, and the defence warrior does not even have an icon here.

In terms of healing occupations, the most popular are the gods and animal husbandry, the melee occupations are berserk and enhancement, and the long-range professions are destructions, beastmaster, and arcane.

asked May 10 in hair by freeamfva (11,800 points)  
    

Please log in or register to answer this question.

...